WordPress is an open source self hosted Blog/CMS you can use to create any type of website. creating a custom wordpress theme is easy for those who already familiar with wordpress theme development process.
What is WordPress Theme Development Framework ?
It’s a basic step which is first step for theme developement framework (it is repeated code).It is used to speed Up your wordpress theme development process.
If you are newbie and want to develop a wordpress Theme then you can start from a basic framework ,which is most rapid way to create wordpress theme. The framework includes everything you need to create a full-featured theme with wordpress.
Here are some of the best WordPress Theme Frameworks:
The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress.
Whether you’re a novice or advanced developer, Genesis provides the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go.
Features By Genesis Framework:-
Drag & Drop Website Builder – Use Headway to build any layout you can think of, customize any page, add colors, fonts, and more.all with the power of the Headway Visual Editor.
For Newbie:-If you’re just getting started with WordPress, the good news is that this may be all you need. Design your site without any coding.
For Designer:-You know what you want your site to look like. So stop wasting time looking for themes. Headway will do everything you can dream.
For Developer:-When you produce several sites a year, you need a toolset that helps you speed up without compromise. That’s what we’ve built in Headway.
The purpose of Hybrid Core is to have a solid PHP code base for theme developers to build from. It is a modular framework that allows the developer to pick and choose commonly-used features in themes.
Thematic is a free, open-source, highly extensible, search-engine optimized WordPress Theme Framework featuring 13 widget-ready areas, grid-based layout samples, styling for popular plugins, and a whole community behind it. It’s perfect for beginner bloggers and WordPress development professionals.
- Perfect to use as-is or as a blank WordPress theme for development
- Fully Search-Engine Optimized
- Extra widget-ready areas (13 in total) and more possible in your Child Theme
- Free and commercially supported Child Themes are available for upgrading the theme
- Includes a sample WordPress Child Theme for rapid development
- A wiki-editable guide to Thematic Customization
- Ready for WordPress plugins like Subscribe to Comments, WP-PageNavi, and Comment-license
- Fully compatible with All-In-One SEO and Platinum SEO plugins
- Multiple, easy to implement, bulletproof layout options for 2, or 3 column designs
- Modular CSS with pre-packaged resets and basic typography
- Dynamic post and body classes make it a hyper-canvas for CSS artists
- Editable footer text—remove the theme credit without harming the theme
- Options for multi-author blogs