Intense includes a vast list of 45 shortcodes (see the complete list near the bottom of this page) and two custom post types (FAQ, Portfolio and Project). Intense is built on Twitter Bootstrap. It includes parallax content sections and images. Many image hover effect options with Adipoli and Effeckts CSS. Filter blog, faq, portfolio and project with transition effects using MixItUp. Photo sources include Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, SmugMug, deviantART, Zenfolio, 500px, and Google+. Easily create shortcodes with the use of shortcode editor dialogs. Visual Composer integration is one of the latest additions to Intense.
Features By Intense Shortcodes:
- 100% mobile responsive.
- Ability to add shortcodes from the WordPress visual and text editor.
- Visual Composer integration
- Built on Twitter Bootstrap.
- Easily add 59 different animation effects. Animate an item on mouse hover, on mouse click, when scrolled into view, or after a timed delay .
- Translation ready
- Right-to-left (RTL) language support built in as a plugin option
- Parallax content sections and images
- Many image hover effect options with Adipoli and Effeckts
- Filter Blog, FAQ, Portfolio and Project with transition effects using MixItUp
- Animated – Animated allows for animating items on a page.
- Button – Adds a clickable button to the page.
- Counter – Adds a counter to the page.
- Horizontal Ruler – Places a horizontal ruler on the page used for separating content.
- Progress – Displays a progress bar on the page.
- Slider – Adds a slider to the page allowing you to rotate between several items.
- Icon – Used to add image icons.
- Icon List – Adds a bulletted list of items to a page with the bullets being an icon of your choice.
- Social Icon – Adds a social icon to the page.
- Alert – Alerts are used to notify the user of information.
- Collapsible – Adds a collapsible accordion to the page.
- Content Box – Adds a content box to the page.
- Content Section – Add a content section to your page.
- Layout Row – Organize your content into rows and columns for a clean visual look.
- Person – Add a person to your page/post.
- Promotional Box – Add a promotional box to your page/post.
- Spacer – Adds a horizontal space between items.
- Table – Adds a styled table with column headers and data.
- Tabs – Adds tabs to the page/post.
- Testimony – Allows you to add testimonies to your page.
- Timeline – Allows you to add a timeline, with multiple events.
- Chart – Adds a bar, line, radial, polar area, pie, or doughnut chart.
- Fullscreen Video – Shows a fullscreen video in the background of the page/post.
- Gallery – Adds an image gallery to the page.
- Image – Adds an image with several different effects and options.
- Map – Used to add a google map to your page.
- Video – Used to add a responsive video from WordPress and many popular sites.
- Blog – Used to add a list of blog posts to your page.
- Custom Post Type– Used to add a list of custom post type posts to your page.
- FAQ – Used to add a list of faq posts to your page.
- Portfolio – Used to add a list of portfolio posts to your page.
- Project– Used to add a list of project posts to your page.
- Recent Portfolios – Used to add a list of recent portfolio posts to your page.
- Recent Posts – Used to add a list of recent blog posts to your page.
- Recent Projects – Used to add a list of recent project posts to your page.
- Badge – Places a colored badge on the page.
- Blockquote – Adds a blockquote to the page.
- Code – Adds a preformatted code section to the page.
- Definition – Add a list of terms and definitions vertically or horizontally.
- Dropcap – Adds a paragraph dropcap character.
- Emphasis – Adds a paragraph with text that emphasizes the content.
- Highlight – Highlights text on the page with a background color.
- Label – Allows you to add a label to the page.
- Lead – Adds a lead paragraph good for highlighting a block of text.
- Tooltip – Allows you to add a tooltip or popover to any word/phrase of your choice.